I’ve noticed an imbalance in my life lately, and I know why: I’ve let all my habits fall to the wayside in favor of just pushing through life on the bare minimum.
Thank goodness for ROW80: now I have some motivation to get my head back on straight!!
I’m breaking my goals into 3 categories for a more holistic experience, though the primary focus will still be writing. Here are my goals by category:
- Begin running again. Hop on the C25K app and get into 5K shape again.
- Pack a real lunch every weekday. This includes a protein and a vegetable… for me AND my husband.
- Drink water. At least 2 Nalgenes per day.
- Novel progress.
- Blog at least 4 times a week: twice for ROW80, and twice for other creative reasons. Take at least one day a week off from blogging.
- Do a monthly series. October will be #write31days and November will be NaNoWriMo. December is TBA.
- Pray Liturgy of the Hours once a day. This will get scripture back into my everyday life.
- Pray the Litany of Humility every day. This is the spiritual kick in the pants I really need.
- Attend daily Mass 2x/week and Adoration on Thursdays. Because I need Jesus in my life.
Here’s to a strong creative finish as the holiday season sets in and we wrap up 2016!!