It’s the last bit of ROW80… I can’t not post! Even though it’s bedtime, here’s
an update on my goals and my overall achievement this round:
- Blogging. One substantial blog post per week. Yes. I did it. I am back in the habit.
- Drawing. One to three posted, per week. I’m almost there. I lost my sketchbook and that singlehandedly ruined my drawing streak at the end. These things do happen…
- Writing. Share my World Youth Day experience through a series of themed essays: 2 per week. I didn’t finish this completely, but I made good progress.
- Resting. Taking a day off per week and not getting hung up on things like stats and publicity. I’m a lot better at this now!
- Complete my novel draft. Today, I hit 46K. So proud of my progress!
- Boost writing speed. I write 2K a day, in an hour. Thats infinitely more than I used to write…which was not at all.
- Schedule prayer time. I can finally say it: I’m getting there. This will be a bigger focus in next round I’m sure.
- Write two critiques on Scribophile. Yes. And I love the community! It’s going to be a fruitful partnership.
Thanks for stopping by! I’ll see you in Round 4!