Why do I keep finding classic rock references in my writing? Thank you, Aerosmith. I think my husband’s music choices are affecting me…
Here’s my roundup so far:
- Blogging. One substantial blog post per week. Two re-blogs so far (this one about life as a mystery and that one about warning signs of toxic faith), and a good post written for From Padua Hall; it hasn’t been posted yet. Will share when it becomes available.
- Drawing. One to three posted, per week. Not yet!
- Writing. Share my World Youth Day experience through a series of themed essays: 2 per week. I do plan to do one this week.
- Resting. Taking a day off per week and not getting hung up on things like stats and publicity. Monday was my day, with the holiday and all. Done!
- Complete my most recent novel draft:
- Begin writing for SeptNoWriMo… This week, I wrote just over 3000 words between today and yesterday… and all done before 8:00am! That’s what I’m talking about, getting back in the saddle.
- New goal: boost writing speed. I hit a new high during a sprint this morning! 1100 words in 25 minutes.I can’t sustain it for an hour, but its a start!
- Personal sub-goal: schedule prayer time, too. Yes! Did night prayer with the hubby last night and some journaling yesterday. Gotta start somewhere.
Question for you: will you recommend me a podcast or audiobook? I listen to Write with Impact while I run, but I also enjoyed the Cleansed. I’ve almost exhausted both, and I need something to distract me while I run!